Enjoy elegant and maintenance free living in this spacious 3rd floor condo with vaulted ceilings throughout! Open layout with split bedrooms, master suite w/walk in closet, separate office with French doors, 2 full bathrooms, and a 24'x7' balcony (2 sliding doors) facing the sunsets over the Mississippi. Cherry wood flooring, granite counters and recessed lighting make the living room/kitchen space the perfect place to relax and entertain. In unit laundry. Underground heated parking, car wash bay, bike storage, exercise room, an additional storage unit and a large community room perfect for large gatherings, all benefits of the HOA. Excellent location near shopping, downtown and on the walking path along La Crosse River, plus a secured lobby for your safety and privacy.
Condo, 1 Story
1,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Space Assigned,Heated,Opener Included,Surface,Underground.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Common Green Space,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Near Public Transit,Walking Trail.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price