Holmen living at its finest! This spacious home backs up to Halfway Creek for privacy right in town. 5 bedrooms & 2 conforming den/offices will never leave you w/o space. Whole home audio, huge deck, separate coffee bar & wine fridge area, granite throughout, 5x7 walk-in master shower, hot tub, & covered three-season porch are just some of the amenities of this custom built home! The heated & finished 4-car garage is an extension of the home, complete with a batting cage & a 50-ft stall for your ball player to get in practice. No ball player? No problem! There is lots of room for your toys or workshop! The huge kitchen-greatroom is the perfect place for entertaining. The lower level offers a beautiful patio w/ fire pit, steps away from the hot tub or space for the kids to play wiffle ball.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,044 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
4,044 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,222 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,822 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Energy Star Appliance(s) or Mechanical(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Hot Tub,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler