Welcome to this charming and spacious 3-bedroom home, complete with a bathroom on each level for ultimate convenience. Step inside and be greeted by the warm glow of natural light that illuminates the gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Upstairs, you'll find two bedrooms and a half bath, perfect for guests or family members. Outside, enjoy your own private oasis in the fully fenced yard with a new fence and covered patio - ideal for outdoor dining or simply relaxing in the fresh air. This home boasts many recent updates including a new furnace and water heater as well as newly installed handrails on exterior steps ensuring safety at every turn. The large 2 car garage provides ample space for vehicles plus additional storage in the shed. Located close to schools and public transportation.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
2,173 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,173 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,579 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 594 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price