This classic architecturally inspired 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home offers an incredible single-level floor plan w/a picturesque backyard setting that can be enjoyed both outside & inside with the beautiful, oversized windows! Upon entering, you will be greeted by the open floor plan that offers the perfect space for entertaining & also everyday living with comfort. A chef's kitchen w/a Subzero refrigerator, Thermador cooktop & double ovens -- & flexible dining area(s) for both informal & formal dining. Bonus main flr family rm with patio access! This home is truly one that is a must see to appreciate all the living space inc potential to expand in lower-level, the many features inc the built-ins, attractive stone fireplace w/the awesome bench sitting area & the many improvements done!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,250 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,250 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price