This very spacious home with Grand Foyer leading into living room boasting floor to ceiling, two-sided brick, wood burning fireplace & Vaulted ceiling, with open concept kitchen on the other side, featuring as island W/granite countertops, wet bar & Dining area that leads out to your stamped concrete patio and beautifully manicured yard. Main floor master suite with huge bathroom & Walkin closet, formal Dining room & Laundry. All New Wood/Laminate flooring throughout. Beautiful Sunroom & large Rec Room with Wet Bar for your entertaining. Three additional bedrooms & two and a half baths & Bonus Room. All nestled in a nearly rural, quiet neighborhood. Close to schools, shopping and more! Buyer & Buyer Agent confirm all measurements, includes parcel 281015690300
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,939 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,939 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,839 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Stall Shower.
- Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price