Beautiful, Brick Ranch, located along the bluff line, on a quiet road, just outside of the city. This home has been meticulously maintained inside and out. The main level has a large living room with a gas fireplace. Formal dining room area. Newer remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances. A quaint breakfast nook with French doors to sit and enjoy your morning coffee. 2 bedrooms, including a good sized master suite with walk-in closet. Duel entry to main bath. The lower level has a third bedroom, 2nd full bath and family room w/ electric fireplace and bar area perfect for entertaining. Solarium off of family room to capture gorgeous views and sunsets, or walk out to the back deck, complete with surround sound. Oversized 2 car garage. Manicured lawn, mature trees. A lovely setting!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,455 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,455 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,755 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Water Softener-owned,Refrigerator,Microwave
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Walk Out/Outer Door,Shower,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Stall Shower,Level Drive,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Cable TV Available,Walk-in Closet,Pantry,Intercom/Music,High Speed Internet Available,Gas Fireplace,Electric Fireplace,Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Built-in under Home.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price