Tastefully updated 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home in a popular south La Crosse neighborhood.Open kitchen-living area with built-ins & a gas fireplace. Main floor also includes a bedroom, adjacent full bath & dining room. Two bedrooms and full bath on 2nd floor. Wood floors throughout.The remodeled lower level has a large family room & 1/2 bath. A new egress window and closet could easily accommodate a 4th bedroom. OVERSIZED 4 car (2x2) heated garage is every man's dream! Large patio and well landscaped yard. Prime location with K-12 schools, 2 parks & Erickson Pool less than a 5-minute walk away.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,994 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
1,994 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall,Shower Over Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,578 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 416 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Water Softener-owned,Washer,Refrigerator,Dryer,Disposal
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Level Drive,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Security System,Pantry,Kitchen Island,High Speed Internet Available,Gas Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price