South side La Crosse, 2-bedroom (3rd non-conforming) and 2-bathroom home. The most expensive area of a home is the kitchen and this one is beautiful! Solid cabinets, full extension/slow closing drawers, solid kitchen doors, tile back splash and a fabulous layout makes this home very desirable. The convenience of this location makes it easy and quick travel to downtown, hospital or grocery store very quickly. Very spacious bedrooms and finished lower-level family room. Rear patio is fantastic for relaxation and it's a larger 2 car garage with finished sheetrock. Call today for your private showing!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,312 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,312 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price