Immaculate Cape Cod in desirable location close to UW-L, Myrick Park, and the marsh trails. Beautiful hardwood floors, natural fireplace, and updated kitchen/dining area! Excellent open concept floorplan w/ amazing family room-vaulted ceilings, built-in book shelves, and french doors that lead out to the patio/backyard. Main floor master bedroom has spa-like master bath w/ tiled walk-in shower and walk-in closet plus optional laundry hookups for main level living! 2 more bedrooms upstairs w/ lots of closets and newly updated bathroom! Partially finished basement w/ workout space, laundry area, 3rd bathroom, additional room (could be a craft room or office), & plenty of storage! 2.5 car garage with nice concrete driveway. This beautiful home will check all the boxes on your wishlist!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,779 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,779 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Shower
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Ramped or Level Entrance,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price