Take a look at this beautiful 4BR/3BA ranch home w/over 3600 SF just outside of Tomah and close to Fort McCoy with amazing views and wildlife. Current owners have completed many updates and improvements to this property. You will be impressed with the refinished hardwood floors, marble countertops, wood burning fireplace, 2 furnaces and 2 central air units to heat and cool this property.Ext features: new woodshed, lighted stone pillars, motion/security lights, updated landscaping, underground rain water system & heated 3 car garage.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wood, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Rural; Wooded
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price