This conveniently located Holmen bi level features several desired amenities! Large kitchen was remodeled in 2009 with plenty of cabinet space, new counter tops, new flooring, and recessed lighting. Also added in 2009, was a 2.5 car garage (29 ft deep) which is heated and features a garage door out the back with large poured patio. 3 bedrooms on the main with a full bath that features a double vanity and dual entry. 4th bedroom, 2nd bath, family room, and plenty of storage in the lower level. Fully fenced in yard and a spacious deck. Brand new roof, newer windows on the main, furnace replaced 5 years ago. All appliances included!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler