Give your family the best with this spectacular 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home not only located in a beautiful neighborhood but also boarders the Green Coulee park with access to hiking trails, close to golfing & Clearwater Farm. Located on just under 1 acre of land & enjoy the privacy of having no neighbors in the back. You will be thrilled when you walk into the entrance that boasts a 2-story foyer. The home also offers main floor master suite w/tray ceilings & main floor laundry, large kitchen great for entertaining, a dinette that accesses the low maintenance deck, also a formal dining room, fireplace in living room & an office. Upper level has 2 bedrooms 1 bath. Lower level includes another bedroom, bath, family room & rec room. Plenty of space and no shortage of storage here either.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,816 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,816 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,616 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Electronic Pet Containment,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler