Country spacious living close to town and in Winona school district! 4 bedroom, 4 bath home ready for new owners to love. Nearly 6 acres of land to call your own with views of the Wisconsin bluffs and wide open cropland. Updated kitchen is the heart of the home with breakfast bar and attached dining room. Oversized living room has large windows to enjoy the views. One bedroom and bath on main floor with additional bedrooms and baths upstairs. Lower level entrance from garage, tons of storage, laundry and family room area complete this home. Deck, 3 season porch and screened gazebo offer plenty of opportunity to enjoy your private back yard sancuary. Additional heated garage/workshop and storage area has potential for craft/work room or kids hangout. Own land and still be in town!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,024 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
3,024 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Winona Area (MN)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,284 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 740 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price