This well maintained ranch offers a great layout and a mid century feel. The spacious living room features vaulted ceiling and a natural fireplace. The formal dining room is located just off the spacious kitchen. Three generously sized main floor bedrooms share a full bath. Additional half bath on the main. A breezeway attaches the 2 car garage to the home. Retro lower level rec room with a bar and natural fireplace. Fourth non conforming bedroom plus storage space also in the lower level. Plenty of room for outdoor gatherings on the large deck with built in seating that overlooks the backyard. Newer LP siding and stone accents create impressive curb appeal. Furnace and central air are only 2 years old. Just add personal touches to make this house your home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,412 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,412 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,612 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partial Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price