Why rent when you can own this conveniently located home in the southside of La Crosse. Cozy, updated 2 BR, 1 Bath home with a detached 2 1/2 car garage with alley access and extra parking. Large combined living & dining area. Large main floor bathroom with walk in shower and jetted tub. Newer windows throughout the home. Your own fenced in yard will make it feel like home. Close to shopping, dining, and much more. Bus route access. Easy commute north or south. You must see to appreciate all the updates.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,101 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,101 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 792 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 309 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Partial Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price