GO GREEN! with renewable technology in this beautiful, spacious ranch on cul-de-sac with scenic Grandad's Bluff view! A geothermal heat pump uses heat from the ground to heat and cool your home keeping energy costs lower, and your solar panels help to lower electric costs. Vehicle charger in garage! Main floor features open concept with lots of windows to light up the living area! Main floor features 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, laundry and formal dining! Lower features klarge family room with large windows & 4th bedoom and a full bath. The large solid composite deck overlooks the wooded area in back of the home. Perfect location convenient to work, schools and shopping with the charm of a warm scenic setting!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,752 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,752 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,828 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 924 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Solar. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Addl Green Features
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price