Walk into this immaculate bungalow located downtown and fall in love. With light in every room, enjoy sitting on the porch and watching the world go by. Updates include beautiful front door with leaded glass, screen door, back door, windows throughout, new kitchen floor, new bathroom vanity, all new light fixtures, original Hardwood floors. Included washer, dryer, water softner, Newer slate gas stove with range hood, refrigerator, whole house water filter system. Fenced in back yard with patio to enjoy those summer days. Seller has an active real estate license.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
884 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
884 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Disposal,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price