Great little gem with in the heart of Onalaska. It appears from the outside to be a single-family home but it's categorized as a duplex... perfect owner occupied dwelling, or perfect for a family that needs mother-in-law quarters. The property can also be used as a single family home with little to no effort. The one bedroom apartment has access to the basement if homeowner wants to allow that. There are two electric meters. Both sides are currently being rented out, the apartment for $600 a month and the main house for $1595 a month. Leases expire March 31st. Lower level has the potential for extra living space whether master suite or rec area... possibilities are endless.
Yes - 2 spaces
- UNIT 1: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator; UNIT 2: Disposal,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Dual Entry,Full,Full Bath,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- UNIT 1: Central Air,Pantry,Smoke Detector; UNIT 2: Smoke Detector
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Driveway Entrance,Electric Door Opener,Parking Space,Paved Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price