You will love coming home to this spacious condominium offering 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a 2 car attached garage and excellent storage space. This practical layout includes a bright living room and dining area, gas fireplace, private master suite (tub and stand up shower), half bathroom, second bedroom/office (no closet), and a year-round sunroom with vaulted ceiling right by the open kitchen (2021 SS appliances). Relax downstairs in the cozy family room (gas fireplace), where you'll also find the 3rd bedroom with a full bathroom. Enjoy the back deck or go walk the Pammel Creek walking path (5 miles long), just steps away from the front door. Excellent location within minutes of shopping, schools, nature and hospitals. HOA handles snow removal and landscaping
Condo, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,670 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Linden Park Condominiums; Linden Park Condominiums
1,670 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,050 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 620 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Patio/Porch,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Common Green Space,Near Public Transit,Walking Trail.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price