Welcome to your dream home in the highly sought-after Onalaska neighborhood! The spacious 4 bed, 3 bath home is the perfect place to call your own. Hardwd flrs throughout, this home exudes elegance and comfort. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a cozy fireplace in the living room, perfect for chilly evenings. The open floor plan seamlessly flows into the dining rm and kitchen, making it ideal for entertaining. The kitchen boasts ample counter space, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar for quick meals. The main floor owner's suite is complete w/a dressing rm, shower, and a soaking tub for ultimate relaxation. Second bed & a full bath complete the main level. The walk-out LL offers more space to spread out with 2 more bdrms, Family Rm w/Fireplace and lots of storage.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,384 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,064 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,320 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price