This spacious 2 story home sits at the end of a quiet cul de sac and looks out over the the Mount La Crosse Valley. The main level features a large kitchen with new quartz countertops, and open concept living area with gas fireplace, a great home office, a half bath and main floor laundry. The upper level has a huge master suite with vaulted ceilings, separate jacuzzi tub, dual vanities and walk in closet, 2 additional bedrooms, a second full bathroom and also a nice sitting area. The finished space continues to the lower level with a family room, 4th bedroom and 3rd full bath and stairs up to the garage. Saving the best for last, don't forget about the wrap around deck, covered front porch, and the private landscaped backyard with hill that gives plenty of room for pets. Call today!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,424 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,379 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,045 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price