Privacy, Cul-de-sac, sunroom and more! Enjoy all that this home has to offer including, large sunny living spaces, updated kitchen with granite counter tops and island, main floor bedroom (that could be a wonderful office) and the perfect sunroom for spending time with family and friends while overlooking your private backyard. You will find 3 bedrooms upstairs that have a unique split bedroom design. Walk out lower level with 5th non-conforming bedroom, living room and full bathroom. This large lot is hard to find in La Crosse. Close to school and easy access to bike trails. Home Warranty included.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,304 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,304 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,604 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price