Rare find in Waterford Valley. Stunning custom brick Ranch home, with all the upgrades you've been looking for. Beautiful open concept Great Room; gourmet kitchen overlooking the living room with a fireplace and built-in shelves. Eat-in kitchen for family dinners, or a formal dining space for special parties. Spacious Master en suite w/ gas fireplace, walk in closet. Den/office on the main, sunroom for morning coffee or reading a book. 2 addtl main bedrooms w/ jack and Jill. Flooded with light from full size windows, LL walk-out with family room and rec room offers addtl living space and guest bedrooms. Beautiful landscaping with a large lot. HOA fees of $300/month; pay for the common area which include, swimming pool, tennis court, playscape, half a basketball court, hiking trails
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,236 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
5,236 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,145 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,091 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price