Very well cared for home w/ many updates & improvements complimenting the classic original look & feel. The original wood floors & trim have been well preserved. The oversized two-car garage, not original to the home, has 10' walls & is well wired & lit. Basement is dry & cheery w/ beaver system. Current owners installed new windows throughout, new roof on garage, new roof & sheathing on the house, 200 amp electrical service, updated much of the plumbing & service to street, 2nd furnace in basement, Both the kitchen & bathroom have been remodeled. The large walkup attic. The 3-seasoned front & back porches extend the living space as does the private backyard deck overlooking a landscaped yard. Warm yourself by the gas fireplace. Choose from either main floor or basement laundry facility.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,080 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler