Beautiful well-maintained home in the heart of Onalaska! This home is truly made for both entertaining and everyday living, with plenty of space and copious amounts of natural light! Enjoy an open floor plan, high ceilings, a roomy pantry, circle driveway with a 4-car heated garage, recreational room, bar, arched entryways and windows, walk-in closets in each of the 5 bedrooms, private courtyard, and more! Custom trim and built-ins throughout. Updates include a brand new roof, the master bathroom with steam shower, and new main floor flooring. This home comes with additional bonuses such as an upstairs laundry chute, an aluminum can chute to the recycling in garage, natural gas line piped to gas grill, and in-ground sprinkler system. Unlimited potential with this beautiful brick home!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
7,891 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
7,891 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 7,391 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price