Elegance, quality and a tranquil view all await you in this heart of Onalaska Gorman built home. Enter through inviting covered porch to find a home office off of the foyer then be drawn into the living room by the natural light and views of Clearwater farm. Entertain in the chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances and retreat to the spacious back deck/pergola with retractable sun shade and no maintenance Ash kiln dried thermory wood decking. A large laundry/mud room and owners suite with heated bathroom floors finish out the main level. Walkout lower level offers two additional bedrooms, living space and theater room. Redesigned outdoor space includes a spacious cobblestone patio and firepit perfect for entertaining. HSA warranty included
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,598 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,598 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,048 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price