If you are contemplating building new this year, you need to consider this attractive home that features a welcoming foyer w/10' ceilings, which leads to the spacious living room (gas fireplace w/floor to ceiling ship lap face & transom window), kitchen (center island, Black SS appl incld, quartz tops, massive walk-in pantry), master suite w/custom tile walk-in shower, convenient mud room w/lockers & laundry w/pocket door & window. The finished LL offers a spacious Fam rm w/day light windows & an awesome wet bar w/beverage cooler! An additional bedroom, full bath, office & ample storage/flex rm w/dual access to the garage finish off the basement. Addt'l features: insulated garage w/plumbing for a heater, 14x14 composite deck, custom window treatments, Andersen windows & extra parking pad!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,573 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Deerwood Park Estates
2,573 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,672 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 901 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Security System,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler