If you are contemplating building new this year, you need to consider this attractive home that features a welcoming foyer w/10' ceilings, which leads to the spacious living room (gas fireplace w/floor to ceiling ship lap face & transom window), kitchen (center island, Black SS appl incld, quartz tops, massive walk-in pantry), master suite w/custom tile walk-in shower, convenient mud room w/lockers & laundry w/pocket door & window. The finished LL offers a spacious Fam rm w/day light windows & an awesome wet bar w/beverage cooler! An additional bedroom, full bath, office & ample storage/flex rm w/dual access to the garage finish off the basement. Addt'l features: insulated garage w/plumbing for a heater, 14x14 composite deck, custom window treatments, Andersen windows & extra parking pad!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,573 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Deerwood Park Estates
2,573 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,672 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 901 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Security System,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price