If you're looking for a home that will provide plenty of space to entertain, then look no further than this luxurious timber frame house! The main level offers Brazilian cherry floors w/ radiant in-floor heat, a chef's kitchen w/ cherry cabinets, granite countertops, large island, & dual oven/gas cooktop. Large family/rec room w/ wet bar & main level laundry. With 5 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 baths it will provide plenty of space for your family & guests! The primary bedroom features vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet & an attached bathroom with dual vanities, walk-in shower & jetted tub. The walkout lower level has a large family room, home theater and access to the 3 car garage. Enjoy the large multi-level decking & patio while enjoying the stunning views of the Mississippi river.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
6,974 sq. ft
1,901 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 3 spaces
West Bank Edition
6,974 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Double Sink,Full Basement,Full Jack & Jill,Main Floor 1/2 Bath,Upper Level Full Bath,Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,877 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,097 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Egress Window(s), Finished, Full, Walkout
- Egress Window(s)
- 2. Stone, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable,Ceiling Fan(s),Deck,French Doors,Hardwood Floors,Kitchen Center Island,Kitchen Window,Primary Bedroom Walk-In Closet,Patio,Panoramic View,Tile Floors,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Washer/Dryer Hookup,Wet Bar,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete.
- Lot Dimensions
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price