Check out this one-owner four bedroom, three bath home on a large lot in a highly sought-after location. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, six-panel doors, recessed lighting, and ceramic tile are just a few of its amenities. Large main floor living room, dining room with access to the deck, a spacious kitchen with tons of storage and counter space, and a main floor laundry with cabinets. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath with a double-sink vanity and step-in shower, another bedroom with organized closet, and a full bath. The lower level offers a large family room with tons of natural light, two more bedrooms with walk-in closets, and another full bath. Huge wrap-around partially covered deck, front porch, and a large, heated two-stall garage with lots of storage space.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,789 sq. ft
1,475 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 2 spaces
2,789 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Winona Area Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat In Kitchen,Informal Dining Room
- Bath Description
- 3/4 Master,Full Basement,Main Floor Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,475 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,314 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air-To-Air Exchanger, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Daylight/Lookout Windows, Drainage System, Egress Window(s), Finished, Full, Concrete
- Daylight/Lookout Windows, Egress Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Deck,Master Bedroom Walk-In Closet,Main Floor Master Bedroom,Natural Woodwork,Porch,Tile Floors,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Washer/Dryer Hookup,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete, Heated Garage, Insulated Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Farm Type
- Crop Type
- Residential-Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Tree Coverage - Light.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price