Beautiful LR Ross custom design home with incredible living space. Great room is flooded with light with floor to ceiling windows, stone fireplace, vaulted ceilings. Open concept with a spacious kitchen, island for food prep and entertaining, eat-in kitchen. Owner's suite on the main with lrg walk-in closets. Office space/den on the main for working remotely, or a loft area on upper level for work or home schooling. This home also has a rare find, an exceptional gym. Great for entertaining friends, creating your own workout gym, playing all sports. Finished basement with family room for extra living space, 2 bedrooms with a full bath, non-conforming 4th bedroom or space. Spacious yard w/ deck for cookouts, entertaining. Whole house, at point of entry PFAS filtration system installed
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
5,744 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,744 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Other,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stucco, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price