Private Country Retreat! Set on approximately 40 acres of woods bordered by a trout stream. Well designed gourmet kitchen (island w/cutting board top, dish drawers and floating cork floors to name a few details) with an open concept great room, perfect for entertaining. A Ukrainian fireplace separates the main living quarters and bedroom areas on back part of the home. In floor heat throughout stained concrete floors. Patio doors to exterior. Screened porch to sit and listen to the peace and serenity of nature. 3 bedrooms, inc. a master suite. 2 car attached garage with studio over it offering endless possibilities. Second rustic home built in late 1800's would be perfect cabin, business. Complete with 1890's barn, chicken coop and garden. Stunning views. Short commute to La Crosse.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,380 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,380 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Free Standing Stove,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-thru Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Allowed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price