Are you looking for a countryside getaway? This beautiful 2015 ranch with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, open floor plan with granite kitchen countertops and hickory flooring throughout is something to see. It's only 3o minutes to South La Crosse or Viroqua. Take up a unique hobby with an incredible red barn or turn the wood shop into an art studio, she shed or man cave. Relax while taking a quiet stroll on 15 acres. Why not make your own jam using the fruit trees or berries. Store your big toys in the metal pole shed or quonset. When it's cold outside curl up in front of the fireplace or enjoy the views from the sunroom. And when you need more space there is room for your ideas in the lower level walk-out basement with 2 studded bedrooms and bathroom.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price