This well maintained 4 bedroom is snuggled on .86 acres of wooded privacy. The main floor boast hardwood floors through out with a wall of windows that allows you to see the wildlife outside and the bluffs of Minnesota. There is a deck off the dining room for barbecuing, open concept kitchen, dining room and living room . Main floor master bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom. Office on main floor and a possible bedroom / den also located on the main floor along with the laundry room. Gas fireplace main level in the living room. Lower level has all new carpeting that was just installed through out, a family room with wood fireplace, 3 large bedrooms, a full bath. Back yard is fenced with access from the basement with a dog containment area.Driveway is a pull through for easy acces
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,910 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,207 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- .86 acres
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price