Spectacular Mississippi River views from nearly every room in this impeccably maintained walkout ranch, just minutes from La Crosse! Enjoy breathtaking sunsets over the bluffs in the open concept kitchen/dining/living room featuring a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, large kitchen island & pantry. The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet & attached bath. You'll enjoy the convenience of main-floor laundry right off the oversized 3 car garage. The lower level features a full bath, 2 bedrooms & a nonconforming bedroom - well suited for an office or guest room. The rec-room opens seamlessly to the sprawling front lawn. Garden shed with electricity is the perfect workshop. All of this, plus a new roof, furnace & air conditioner make this the move-in ready home you've been waiting for!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,872 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,872 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall,At least one Bathtub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,568 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,304 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Dryer,Washer,Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,8+ Ceiling,Finished,Sump Pump,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wood, Stone
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price