Welcome to this rare opportunity to own a beautifully updated home on scenic Oakview Dr. between Onalaska and West Salem. This gorgeous 4 bed, 3.5 bath home has been meticulously cared for, and sits on 3+ wooded acres offering the views and privacy you've been looking for. The main level offers a large, open kitchen and dining area with grand views of the valley below. The butler's pantry offers ample storage in addition to the kitchen pantry, which is wired and ready for small appliances. The lower level offers a great family space, 4th bedroom, and potential for a mother-in-law suite. Relax on the cedar deck or around the fire pit as you watch the sunset. 2 gas fireplaces, main floor laundry and spacious master suite make this property a can't miss!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,152 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,786 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,336 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Radon Mitigation,Shower
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price