Act quickly to view this home located between Holmen & Onalaska, a convenient cul de sac location. Nestled on a corner lot giving access to back side of this walk out ranch featuring a 3rd garage stall off the back great space for storage or a place to have a shop. The front living room offers space to lounge or entertain. Then enter towards the rear of the home to find a dinette and kitchen featuring a gas stove. Be amazed at the space all 3 bedrooms offer, with the master bedroom offering a grand sized closet. A main level den & bathroom with a soaker tub complete the main level. The lower has space to entertain from family room, rec area and a transition room near the patio doors with a wet bar option. Direct access to 3rd garage from lower. Amazing outdoor space with large deck & pond!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,746 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,746 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,568 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 980 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler