Delightful and picturesque home on tree lined street!This sprawling home ha a spacious eat-in kitchen and open, custom floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Abundant built -ins and unique features throughout. Fenced in back yard is private, and peaceful and inviting. Additional, newly added upper level bonus living space is perfect for retreating or extra living space. Main level master bedroom suite with hot tub, plenty of natural light and nature views! Additional custom features include 3 season room, wet bar, 2 fireplaces and nautical themed specialty features you will adore. This home is sure to impress!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4,160 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,160 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,725 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,435 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Hot Tub,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Wooded Acreage
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler