A spacious ranch nestled near Cedar Creek offers a desirable and convenient location between Onalaska & Holmen, in the Holmen School District. A fresh look awaits you on the main, greeted with the front living room open to the dining area. The hallway to the left adjoins the main floor bedrooms and bath. The warmth of a gas fireplace in the family room and the 4 season room give a nice extension of living area at the back of the home. The 2nd main floor bath is easily accessible off of the garage entrance. The living space in this home continues to the lower level family room, den area with several storage areas, the laundry with full bathroom are offered on this level as well. A 3 car garage and shed offers storage for vehicles, toys & more. Sprinkler system, new furnace, roof & more.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price