Newer construction with Black River view. This 4 bedroom/2 bath home is sure to impress. The tri-level home offers open concept living space with view of Black River. Enjoy the beautiful kitchen(oak cabinets, stainless steal appliances, backsplash, island w/ breakfast bar); dining room w/ slider to huge deck overlooking front yard; large living room(bright & cheery). Main floor offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms(master suite-private bath & walk-in closet), additional full bath(ceramic), laundry room plus large front entry. Lower level offers large family room(built-ins), 4th bedroom, storage/mechanical room. Low maintenance exterior-new central air, private well/city sewer, large 2.5+ garage plus carport. This home is close to the boat landing on the Black River & public hunting land
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 432 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Partial,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Carport,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler