It doesn't get any better than this! Beautiful & well kept custom built home featuring the quality amenities you want on a private 1.6 acre lot conveniently located between Holmen & Onalaska. The things you'll love about this home include the open floor plan highlighted by exposed beams & a granite floor to ceiling fireplace as the focal point & hardwood floors throughout the main level. The master suite provides a true retreat with a walk-in closet you dream of. The walk-out lower level provides a family room & wet bar, 2 spacious bedrooms & full bath. In-floor heat on both levels of the home including in the 4.5 car garage that will impress you. This home was built for comfortable living & provides great space for entertaining. This is a unique opportunity in the perfect setting!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 4.5 spaces
Apple Blossom Addition
3,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,016 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,180 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated,Tandem.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price