This charming country home is nestled on almost 2 acres & has 3 bedrooms & 2.5 baths. With a newly updated kitchen & open concept, this home is perfect for those who love to cook and entertain. The large oversized island is a chefs dream & provides ample counter space for meal prep & entertaining. The bright sunroom floods w/ natural light & creates a cozy & inviting atmosphere. The back deck is perfect for outdoor dining or enjoying the beautiful scenery & wildlife, while a fire pit offers a relaxing space for evening gatherings. A garden shed provides ample storage for all of your outdoor tools & equipment. The heated 2.5 car garage is perfect for winter months. With its tranquil setting & modern conveniences, this country home offers the best of both worlds! *See Seller update list!*
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,877 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,877 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price