Experience owning a charming country home that is also conveniently close to Viroqua & Westby. Nearly surrounded by woods, the sellers love the true country experience that is quiet & scenic. The home has large windows letting in plenty of natural light. A dual-fuel setup helps reduce heating costs. Play, garden, or just enjoy the outdoors in the large yard on these 1.25 (more or less) acres. Enjoy the wildlife from your large wraparound deck. There is even a sledding hill. Some of the sellers' updates include: all new windows, wood blinds on most windows, eco-friendly wool carpeting in the living room & bedrooms, carpeted stairs, expanded lower level finished space, paved driveway, deck, pressure tank, gutters, landscaping including a rock terrace. Fiber optic is ran to the home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,776 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,776 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Partial Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price