Super sized Ranch! Each floor has 2892. Main level has 2892 finished and lower level has 2010 finished sq.ft. Beautiful bluff views & the playground & green space across the street. Lots of built-in cabinets, walk-in closets, shelving & storage. All oak floors on main level; except for laundry & baths. 2 kitchens, 2 living rms, 2 dining rms, 3 bdrms & bath on each floor, would make a great in-law quarter or Air B & B, or owner occupied rental. Kitchen on main level can be expanded into laundry rm. Seller had home business there. 2 stairways to lower level. Large 3 car garage w/rear garage door that opens to the fenced above ground pool w/slide & is 5.5 feet deep & has a patio area that is covered w/a hot tub & a deck. Impossible to build at today's prices. The fun relaxing house!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,902 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,902 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,892 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,010 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.65 ACRES
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck,Inground Pool,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price