Do not miss your opportunity to live in Ridgeview Heights! Beautiful views all around this 2018 custom built home sitting on 1.33 acres. Meticulously maintained and so many features to appreciate. Main living area boasts 18' ceilings with a full wall of windows to fill the room with natural light. Amish built cabinets & built-ins, bamboo floors, lighted hutch, central vacuum, two gas fireplaces and the list goes on! Main level includes an office with built-ins, mudroom, laundry and master bedroom. Upstairs you will find a full bath and two bedrooms. The lower level consists of a family room, large bedroom, bonus room, full bath, workout room and ample storage space. This beautiful home will not last long!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Private Shared Well,Well
Mound System,Septic System
3,290 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,290 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,410 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 880 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price