Newer charming 3-4 bedroom ranch in peaceful country setting with large, level yard, lots of room to garden (current garden has been maintained organically), just steps from a trout stream and just minutes to La Crosse. This wonderful home features hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, spacious kitchen, main floor laundry, large bedrooms with walk in closets, and and updated master bathroom suite. The lower level has a large family room with multiple egress windows, a non conforming bedroom that would make a great office, a full bathroom, storage area, a bonus room that could be a great hobby or exercise room and has stairs up to the attached oversized 2.5 car garage. The exterior has 2 nice decks, lots of level yard, edible landscaping with fruit and nut tees. La Crosse School District.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,172 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,872 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Crawl Space,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler