Enjoy seclusion in this custom built home carefully situated on a 5 acres at the end of a private road, just a few miles outside of town. You will be impressed by the striking architecture of the home & well designed floor plan. As you enter the 24 ft stone fireplace surrounded by windows will draw your attention to a wonderful living space, closely connected to the kitchen, dining area & 4 season room that leads to the deck to enjoy the landscape. The main level also offers formal dining, a home office with built-ins, master suite with his & her walk-in closets & the laundry. The upper level hosts 3 additional BRs & full bath. The walk-out lower level was set up for separate living quarters with elevator access & has so many options. 3 Car attached garage with stairs to the LL as well.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Elevator/Chair Lift,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Security System,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price