This beautiful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home features a spacious 2.5-car garage and a brand new maintenance-free deck, perfect for outdoor relaxation. The property is situated in a peaceful and desirable location, with easy access to nearby hiking trails and a local park. High ceilings and an open floor plan add to the airy feel of the interior. The outdoor raised garden beds offer a great opportunity to grow your own fruits and vegetables, and the location provides easy access to all the amenities you could need. This home truly has it all, so don't miss your chance to make it yours!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Community Shared Well,Well
2,250 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price