This wonderful nearly new home is just 6 miles from Holmen on a Dead-end Road, the home is on a peaceful 2 acres. It has main floor living with a finished walk out LL. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and a large pantry for lots of additional storage, a large sunroom off kit , and dining area, custom built boot-bench in entry from garage, large laundry area and a wonderful master suite with 2 walk in closets and a large walk in tile shower, L L has been plumbed for a wetbar or additional kitchen 2 additional bedrooms lg fam rm, also has a finished room under the front porch that was created when building for a safe/gun room. Seller has had an 18 x 28 cement pad poured in back for intended future shed. There is also additional storage above garage.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,335 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,335 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,366 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,969 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price