Looks are deceiving on this larger than it looks ranch on dead-end road. The sprawling main floor has over 2,000 sq ft with the great room addition. There is definitely room to grow with the sizable lower level family room, non-conforming bedroom and rec/play/exercise room. There is additional room that is great for storage. Master suite is larger than most living rooms and bathroom has newer shower/tub. 2nd full bath on main floor is the size of some bedrooms with walk-in open concept shower. Attached garage has 14 X 20 work shop off the back with single garage door. Front and back deck and nice size patio. With this home sitting on almost an 1/2 acre you will have some good elbow room from your neighbors. Home in Holmen School District
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,150 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,650 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price