Roomy & open this fabulous 4 bd, 3 bath home is great for entertaining w/its unique layout. A bright foyer w/skylight opens unto two wings, spacious living & kitchen areas to your right, den & bedroom wing to your left. Large windows flood the rooms in natural light & views of the mature trees & perennials. Extraordinary interior impact; built in window seat w/storage in living rm, octagon breakfast nook accesses the outdoor deck, master bdrm reading nook, newly updated master bathroom, several walk in closets & more! Open staircase to lower level opens to huge family room w/fireplace & wet bar & walk out to patio facing the woods. 2 add'l bedrooms, lg bath and storage areas here. Two different outdoor areas to enjoy, an out building for garden gear or playhouse. This home is a must see!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,430 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price